10-02-2009 02:54 AM
I get this error several times a day anyone got a clue as to why ACT is crashing. I also have Office 2007
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: actsage.exe
Problem Signature 02: 22.214.171.124
Problem Signature 03: 49a42891
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 126.96.36.199
Problem Signature 06: 48ead7c2
Problem Signature 07: 343f
Problem Signature 08: 21c
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.IOException
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
Locale ID: 2057
10-05-2009 02:59 PM - edited 10-05-2009 03:00 PM
Please provide some additional information to help clarify the issue:
- Is ACT! crashing when you perform a particular task or tasks in the program?
- Is there an on-screen error message?
- Have you disabled User Account Control (UAC)? Please see KB Article 20220 for instructions to do so.
- Are others users (if any) experiencing the same issue?
- Do the crashes occur in the demo database (ACT2010Demo)?
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
10-06-2009 01:02 AM
Thanks for the response.
-No ACT crashes when opening, when sitting idol and when accessing calendar or contacts.
-Yes the one I detailed in the call.
-Yes UAC is disabled
-No other users experience this issue. There are 3 users all together.
-Do not know the users only access the live database. When I have an opertunity I will try the demo database.
Hope these answers help.