Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2009 link for Pocket PC and WMDC 6.0

Act 2009 link for Pocket PC and WMDC 6.0

I have a new Computer with Windows Vista operating system (Big Mistake) and a IPAQ 612c Business Navigator running WM 6.0.

I wish to run Act link for Pocket PC as my employer runs Microsoft CRM and need to sync with 2 computers with the same device.

This could be done with Act 7 with XP Operating system and Active Sync on my IPAQ rw6828, unfortunitly I updated to Act 9 which the poor old  computer couldn't handle, hence the new computer.

The Act9 is much better, so no regretes there but I do need to sync, currently using Outlook and have trouble setting up Act address book also, all knowledge base seems to point to XP.

Has anyone any ideas?

Regards

Jeff  Smiley Sad

Re: Act 2009 link for Pocket PC and WMDC 6.0

What issues are you experiencing using ALFPPC?

Re: Act 2009 link for Pocket PC and WMDC 6.0

Well it doesn't work,

I have installed Act 9.0 and then installed Actppc link, I then installed WMDC 6.0.

When connecting and starting a partnership all goes well, I check Act Contacts and Calender and I uncheck the Outlook Contacts and Calender this goes well and then sync starts and nothing happens or the connection is broken.

I reconnect and the it disconnects or doesn't sync, so I end the partnership and uncheck all Act folder check all Outlook folders and it works every time.

Problem is, it's Outlook and not Act.

I have now reset my Computer back to factory, due to it running slower and Slower as Windows keeps updating everything and anything, that is now off.

I will reinstall Act and WMDC first prior to installing Actppc link.

Any help on installing and getting Act for pocket pc link up and running would greatly be apprieciated.

Regards

Jeff Smiley Sad