Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2009 and Motorola Xoom

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Act 2009 and Motorola Xoom

Community,

Can I downloan Act 2009 to my Xoom tablet?  And if so, can I then synch with my desktop or use Deja Office and Companionlink software for synching like I do with my Iphone?

Thanks,

Rob

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author robgforact
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2009 and Motorola Xoom

Hello Rob,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. Unfortunately, you will not be able to install ACT! 2009 on your Motorola Xoom, since it uses the Android O/S. The Sage ACT! Connect service can be used to sync your contact and calendar information to your ACT! database and view this information via a web portal on your tablet, but you would need to upgrade to the ACT! 2011 or ACT! 2012 to use this service. Click this link for more info on Sage ACT! Connect: http://www.act.com/Products-and-Services/Connected-Services/Sage-ACT-Connect

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author robgforact
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2009 and Motorola Xoom

Hello Rob,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. Unfortunately, you will not be able to install ACT! 2009 on your Motorola Xoom, since it uses the Android O/S. The Sage ACT! Connect service can be used to sync your contact and calendar information to your ACT! database and view this information via a web portal on your tablet, but you would need to upgrade to the ACT! 2011 or ACT! 2012 to use this service. Click this link for more info on Sage ACT! Connect: http://www.act.com/Products-and-Services/Connected-Services/Sage-ACT-Connect

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.