Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2009 Schedule Activity Dropdown

Act 2009 Schedule Activity Dropdown

I have just upgraded from Act6 to Act2009 and when installed transferred my database items.

problem is when I change the Calendar to show activities with 10min intervals this is not replicated in the dropdown menu. This menu only sets itself to 30min intervals.

This means I can only schedule activity in the dropdown on the hour or half hour and so get 3 activities per line, when setting a contact time I cannot see if there is a space at 10:20 for example, without going to the main menu.

Am I doing something wrong or have they taken a backward step from Act6

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2009 Schedule Activity Dropdown

Unfortunately, with the time dropdown in the activity dialog, the hard setting is for 30 minutes increments. It does not match the increment you have chosen for the calendar view in your preferences. We do have a feature request in to modify this functionality. If you would like to submit a request as well, please post it on Share Your Ideas board in this Community. The workaround is to schedule the activity from the Daily Calendar view so you can view the open slots prior to creating the activity.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.