Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2009 Can "Time" be shown in Monthly Calendar?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act 2009 Can "Time" be shown in Monthly Calendar?

I cannot seem to find a way to have the startup time to show in the monthly calendar.  I know I can use the mouse over, but that's slow.  I'm new to Act so please forgive if I've overlooked something simple.  I've done searches on the forum, but could not find anything.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mjonesclergy7
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2009 Can "Time" be shown in Monthly Calendar?

mjonesclergy7,

I don't think so.  You can, however, view them by switching to the Weekly calendar view.  In the Monthly calendar view, when you click on a specific day, you can see the start times to the right of the calendar under the mini-calendar.

MrWright

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mjonesclergy7
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

mjonesclergy7,

I don't think so.  You can, however, view them by switching to the Weekly calendar view.  In the Monthly calendar view, when you click on a specific day, you can see the start times to the right of the calendar under the mini-calendar.

MrWright

Nickel Contributor

You might also want to check out Calendar View Plus available from Durkin Computing. It allows extensive customization of the calendar in ACT. THere is a free trial available to download.
Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA
Copper Contributor

I agree with .

i have never liked ACT's Calendar however I do like Calendar View from Durkin. as mentioned above this add on software allows you to do a lot of customizing.

Good Luck