Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2009 Activities problems

Act 2009 Activities problems

• In the contact detail view I often have a problem with the activity for one contact remaining on the screen when I move to the next contact. 
  • Sometimes an activity does not show up until I click "show all activities" or another command for future activities.

I've tried check and repair several times.

Any thoughts or solutions?

TIA,

Jeff

Re: Act 2009 Activities problems

Try reducing hardware acceleration.

1. Right-click the Windows Desktop, and then click Properties from the shortcut menu. The Display Properties dialog launches.
  2. Under the Settings tab click the Advanced button. The Graphics Controller Properties dialog box appears:

3. Under the Troubleshoot tab, reduce your Hardware Acceleration (if anything other than None). If set to Full drag the slider to the first line (None) or the second line (Basic) from the left.
  4. Click Apply, OK and then OK to close the Display Properties dialog box.

Jeff 

I'm running vista and i can't find the screen you describe.  Or at least one that allows me to change the graphics acelleration.

Sorry about that, didn't realize that you are on Vista.

- Right click your desktop and select Personalize.

- Select Display Settings and then Advanced Settings.

- On the Troubleshoot tab, select Change Settings.

Hi David,   Thanks for the reply.  I tried that and it tells me that my graphics hardware does not support changes in acceleration settings.  I'm not sure that graphics acelleration is the problem because I have the same problem with both my laptop and my desktop which have very different hardware configurations and OS's.

Jeff