Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! 2009 (11.0) Label Tops Creeping Down Page

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Act! 2009 (11.0) Label Tops Creeping Down Page

This goes along with my previous post about missing the bottom row of labels when creating avery labels from scratch.  I am also finding that my labels are creeping down the page.  Each row is about 1/4 inch further down from the top than the prior label.  By the time we get to the fourth row, the top of the label prints about halfway down the label.  This must also be part of why I don't get the last row. 

I am printing on paper to save the labels and then aligning them at the top left corner and holding up to the light.  

Does anyone have any suggestions about creating custom labels to avoid this problme?  Thanks!!

David.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author davidmknoble
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Act! 2009 (11.0) Label Tops Creeping Down Page

Ok, I think I have solved my own problem.  In changing the margins, the height of the label was automatically adjusted in Act!.  To check the height, make sure the properties window is open (using F4 or View, Properties Window) and select the 'Detail' section.  Notice in the Layout property the height.  Make sure this is the same height as the label.  Larger dimensions will cause creep down the page.  In my case, the height was set to 2.18 from a 2 inch label.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author davidmknoble
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Act! 2009 (11.0) Label Tops Creeping Down Page

Ok, I think I have solved my own problem.  In changing the margins, the height of the label was automatically adjusted in Act!.  To check the height, make sure the properties window is open (using F4 or View, Properties Window) and select the 'Detail' section.  Notice in the Layout property the height.  Make sure this is the same height as the label.  Larger dimensions will cause creep down the page.  In my case, the height was set to 2.18 from a 2 inch label.