09-08-2008 04:37 PM
I have been using Act 2008 for a few months, now suddenly I start to have all sorts of problems with email:
- I use Internet mail with Act 2008 10.0.3
- Would like to be able to do mail merge and send to group contacts
1. I can do mail merge to the group contacts, but the emails stay in Draft folder. I cannot delete it - when attempt, it says "an invalid argument has incurred". I cannot send them out either - it simply stays in Draft folder and does nothing.
2. Tried to send a test message but it wouldn't go either. They just stuck in the draft folders.
3. Also seems Act doesn't pick up the group contacts' email address correctly. After first few, it starts to corrupt - name doesn't show correctly and no address link anymore.
How do I solve these problems? I use Windows Vista and Windows Mail. Do not have Outlook or Outlook Express.
Thanks a lot.
09-12-2008 03:27 PM
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
06-11-2009 12:54 PM