Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2008 download link

Act 2008 download link

Where can I download Act 2008 v10?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2008 download link

Hi there,

This version of Act! has been unsupported for a number of years now. I assume you are after the Standard version, not Premium? There isn't anywhere specific you can download this old version from, to my knowledge. The swiftpage download center is for more current versions.

Have you tried contacting swiftpage support to see if they can provide you with a link, if you give them your serial number? (I'm not sure they will actually be able to do this due to the age, but its worth checking with them)

What windows OS are you going to be installing it on?

Cherie Buttsworth
ACT! Certified Consultant
Simply PC
cherie@simplypc.com.au
Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi TILT,

I will send you a download link to Act! 2008 by private message, but please be aware that is software is obsolete and no longer supported, as already mentioned by Cherie.

Check the Compatibility Matrix Knowledgebase Article to ensure it will work on your version of Windows before installing.

I would strongly recommend speaking to one of our Certified Consultants or a Swiftpage advisor to talk about more modern options for Act!

Gary, Thanks for your reply. It is actually Act 2008 Premium. The reason I'm needing such an old version is that a server crashed and my client only has the data. We have built them a new server and they purchased v17 Premium but we are having issues getting the DB to open. I've have been working with Premium support and have uploaded the DB file  for dbrepair and conversion but was wanting to install Act 2008 just to see if the database will open and then get some of their data they need while waiting.

Administrator

No problem.
I've sent over the premium link.

Is it still possible to get the link to download 2008 Premium? 

Administrator

Hi Pintechfw,

I've sent you the links by PM. Please check my note above about compatibility and obsolescence.