Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2008 & Forms in Acrobat

Act 2008 & Forms in Acrobat

Is it posible to merge act 2008 information into a fillable pdf document (pretty much like a merge). I have been trying to do this without success. I need help from the ACT MASTERS!!!!
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2008 & Forms in Acrobat

No... but you can merge to word and then use a PDF writer

What are you trying to do with the PDFs?

I'm looking to be able to have a contact with all relevant information needed to complete an application in Act and then do a mailmerge into a pdf, so that all the fields in the pdf get fill out with all the info on Act automatically. That way the only thing I need to to is either print the completed pdf application or email it to potential clients. Thanks, Jose

if you have a PDF writer with a print driver (Adobe Accrobat does this), you just need to merge with a Word template and have ACT! send it directly to the PDF print driver

Would that work?

The main problem that I have is that ALL the forms that I'm looking to merge are in pdf format. It would be a lot easier if the forms were in word.

The problem is the PDF is a format designed to be read... not merged to

The solution would be to re-create the forms (copy and past might work) to Word templates

Thanks for the help. I shall try to do a copy/paste and see if I don't loose the format
Copper Contributor

We have developed a addon to do exactly what your trying to accomplish.  PDF Merge by Keesey Consulting Inc will merge your act data into a custom pdf that you setup. 

Here is a link for more information on us and our product as well.   

http://www.keeseyconsulting.com/products_actaddons.html

The custom software is free for 14 days for you to try out.   If you would like we can do a demo for you as well.  Just shoot us an email at info@keeseyconsulting.com

Best Regards,

Joe K.

C. Joseph Keesey III, MCAD ACC
ACT! Certified Consultant®
Microsoft Certified Application Developer®

SystemsNet