Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! 2008 Version 10 "For Real Estate"

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act! 2008 Version 10 "For Real Estate"

I purchased the above product and now need to install it on a new lap top that has Vista.  When I attempt to load it, I get the message that this product does not support 64 bit systems.  Any suggestions on how to load this on my new lap top?

Sandy Bass

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sandyb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Act! 2008 Version 10 "For Real Estate"

You won't be able to, none of the 2008 version work on 64bit O/S. There is currently no RE version for 2009.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author sandyb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

You won't be able to, none of the 2008 version work on 64bit O/S. There is currently no RE version for 2009.

Thanks for your response.  It certainly looks like we got hung out to dry on this one.  I'm sure our organization will not use a company that will not do a "work around"  or fix on this type of problem.  I was advised not to waste my money on this one, because of other problems.  Should have listened.  I definitely will add my experience to our data base so that others don't get stung.  I have just purchased "Agent Office instead.

Again, thanks for your response.

Tuned Listener

Unbelievable!!  I just had the same exact thing happen with ACT !  2008 version 10.0.  you would think they would put this on the box to let us know first! 

Definetly going to look into another database and it won't be with Sage!