Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act! 2008 -- Oddities...

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act! 2008 -- Oddities...

@padova wrote:

@GLComputing wrote:

@padova wrote:
Another oddity -- When you complete an activity, sometimes on the rarest of occasions it will actually change the time to the time that you completed the activity.  Most of the time it does not,  it will just keep the same time that you had scheduled.

Timeless activities should defailt to the time you clear it

Timed activities should default to the time you had the activity scheduled

I am now 100% certain that it doesn't always work like this and it really should not.  Act should record the time I complete an activity when I complete it.

I just completed a scheduled call and it put the correct time, not the time it was scheduled. 

Was the call Timeless or scheduled with a time? If it rolled over it will be timeless.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Act! 2008 -- Oddities...

@GLComputing wrote:

@padova wrote:

@GLComputing wrote:

@padova wrote:
Another oddity -- When you complete an activity, sometimes on the rarest of occasions it will actually change the time to the time that you completed the activity.  Most of the time it does not,  it will just keep the same time that you had scheduled.

Timeless activities should defailt to the time you clear it

Timed activities should default to the time you had the activity scheduled

I am now 100% certain that it doesn't always work like this and it really should not.  Act should record the time I complete an activity when I complete it.

I just completed a scheduled call and it put the correct time, not the time it was scheduled. 

Was the call Timeless or scheduled with a time? If it rolled over it will be timeless.

The one in question was Scheduled.  I switched most of my calls to timeless and it helped performance some.

HOW DO I FIX THE CONTROL-C CONTROL-V issue???

It's really getting on my nerves.  It's nearly becoming a deals off with Act! especially with the other "Undocumented Features".