Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2008 Calendar Issue

Act 2008 Calendar Issue

I keep getting our calendar messed up where it will show like the year 2032 and only a mini calendar and you can't go back to the current date.  It won't let you do weekly or monthly view or anything it looks yearly.

I delete the preferences.bak and others like it says and that works then in a couple of weeks time it happens again.

We have 3 users and 2 of the users get this problem while the third never has this problem with the calendar.

Anyone have any hints or ideas why this happens and how to get it from happening.

Re: Act 2008 Calendar Issue

you can right click on your desktop and then choose properties and then click on settings and then click on advanced if it is xp . then check the dpi settings . i can bet it is above normal. you will need to change it to 96 dpi and then you will need to restart the computer and then rename the preferences again and then open act and this should take care of it

1 computer did have it set to larger fonts

the other one does not and it still has a problem.

The computer that you the font size was at default when you renamed the bak file did you get the getting started wizard . if you did not get that then the proper preferences did not get renamed . you will need to go to all the profiles and then make sure that the preferences are renamed . make sure that you get the getting started wizard
Copper Elite Contributor

Try this online KB