Do you mean 

Act! 2007 w/ AFP 2.0 - Sync Problems

Act! 2007 w/ AFP 2.0 - Sync Problems

Act! 2007 - Version 9.0.1.162, Hotfix 1

Act! for Palm - Version 2.0.2.169

Hotsync Manager - Version 4.1.0

Palm Tungsten C

Palm OS - Version 4.5.1P

Most everything works except for calender (activities) events.  I cannot create an event on the Palm within Act! and have it Sync back to the PC.  Sometimes when I create events on the PC it will take a couple of Hotsync's for the event to transfer to the Palm.  Other than that I get a strange log error regarding the address book. It says I have 90 records on the handheld when there really is none. I also see in the log  'Sync terminated unexpectedly. Not all data was sync'd' - Please see log below:

I have installed AFPDiag and it showed no errors.  I did not do a 'Reset Prefs'

HotSync operation started 11/04/08 04:27:17
OK Date Book
OK Note Pad
-- Address Book
   - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
     Desktop =  0, Handheld =   90
Address Book synchronization failed
OK Expense
ACT! for Palm Starting       11/04/08 04:27:21.406
Sync terminated unexpectedly. Not all data was sync'd 11/04/08 04:27:23
OK Photos
VersaMail - None of the accounts are configured for HotSync. Use the conduit to configure accounts to HotSync.
OK Documents To Go
OK Acrobat Reader
   -- Backing up db AFPDLinkErrDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\AFPDLinkErrDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTActivityDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTActivityDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db psysLaunchDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db Saved Preferences to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
OK System
HotSync operation complete 11/04/08 04:27:29

HotSync operation started 11/04/08 04:12:19
   - Installed file: C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Install\AFPDiag.prc
OK Install
OK Date Book
OK Note Pad
-- Address Book
   - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
     Desktop =  0, Handheld =   90
Address Book synchronization failed
OK Expense
ACT! for Palm Starting       11/04/08 04:12:24.218
Sync terminated unexpectedly. Not all data was sync'd 11/04/08 04:12:27
OK Photos
VersaMail - None of the accounts are configured for HotSync. Use the conduit to configure accounts to HotSync.
OK Documents To Go
OK Acrobat Reader
   -- Backing up db ACTPickListItemDB0 to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTPickListItemDB0.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTPickListItemDB1 to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTPickListItemDB1.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTPickListItemDB2 to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTPickListItemDB2.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTActivityDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTActivityDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTGroupDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTGroupDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTHistoryDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTHistoryDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTNotesDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTNotesDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTProcessDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTProcessDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTStageDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTStageDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTHistoryTypeDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTHistoryTypeDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTActivityPriorityDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTActivityPriorityDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db ACTActivityTypeDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\ACTActivityTypeDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db psysLaunchDB to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
   -- Backing up db Saved Preferences to file C:\Program Files\palmOne\StrockS\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
OK System
HotSync operation complete 11/04/08 04:12:41

Thank You in advance for your help and support.

Stephen

Re: Act! 2007 w/ AFP 2.0 - Sync Problems

Try running database maintenance and disable any conduits that aren't being used.

Database Rebuild and Repair Procedures