Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2007 Download

Highlighted

Act 2007 Download

I've recently retired my old Windows XP machine for a new Windows 7 PC and don't know what I did with my CD for ACT 2007. I do have my registration number. Is it possible to download the ISO or do I need to call customer support and have them send me a new disk?

Thank you,

Martin

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2007 Download

You need to consider upgrading to the latest version of the ACT! program. The version you have was never checked with Windows 7 and won't run on a 64-bit version of Windows 7. Also it the computer came with a new version of Office, either 2010 or 2013, the ACT! program won''t connect to it.

Roy Laudenslager
Retired ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
Highlighted

Well It's definitley win7/64 so I guess I need to think about upgrading finally to 2013. LOL I hate change but thank you for the information!

MvS

Highlighted
Platinum Super Contributor

Just a note: At this time, no version of ACT! is compatible with Office 2013.
Greg Martin
Sage
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hello. I am rebuilding an old (read: prehistoric) server 2003 for a client. They have misplaced their ACT! 2007 CD but would like to continue using it. I am trying to convince them to upgrade everything, including their Sage software. In the mean time, is it possible to get a download link or someway to install the software. Let me know if you need the serial number.

Thanks,