Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 2007 Download

Act 2007 Download

I've recently retired my old Windows XP machine for a new Windows 7 PC and don't know what I did with my CD for ACT 2007. I do have my registration number. Is it possible to download the ISO or do I need to call customer support and have them send me a new disk?

Thank you,

Martin

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 2007 Download

You need to consider upgrading to the latest version of the ACT! program. The version you have was never checked with Windows 7 and won't run on a 64-bit version of Windows 7. Also it the computer came with a new version of Office, either 2010 or 2013, the ACT! program won''t connect to it.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Well It's definitley win7/64 so I guess I need to think about upgrading finally to 2013. LOL I hate change but thank you for the information!

MvS

Platinum Super Contributor

Just a note: At this time, no version of ACT! is compatible with Office 2013.
Greg Martin
Sage

[ Edited ]

Hello. I am rebuilding an old (read: prehistoric) server 2003 for a client. They have misplaced their ACT! 2007 CD but would like to continue using it. I am trying to convince them to upgrade everything, including their Sage software. In the mean time, is it possible to get a download link or someway to install the software. Let me know if you need the serial number.

Thanks,