Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 11 - Unable to map entries from a .csv file into Act

Act 11 - Unable to map entries from a .csv file into Act

Hello,

I am trying to import contact information form a .csv file into Act 11 using the import function. I can get as far as step 6 out of 8 Contact Map but there are no entries in the window (see screenshot for more details) although act does recognize there's 205 fields to import. 

ss

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 11 - Unable to map entries from a .csv file into Act

Start by making sure you have applied the latest updates to your version of ACT! 2009. The latest build is 11.1.183.0 Hotfix 2. You can verify your build by going to Help/About ACT!. If you do not have the latest build, then you can obtain these updates on http://www.act.com/support/updates. You will be asked to enter an email address and password, so you may need to create a quick profile. If you are in a multi-user environment with a shared database, then ALL machines must be updated, starting with the machine hosting the ACT! database.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Act 11 - Unable to map entries from a .csv file into Act

Appreciate the quick reply.

That worked! You made my friday Smiley Happy Did the update on the server and tested importing a .csv file and all worked well. Will now update the client computers but looks like everything is good to go 

Thanks again,

Pedro