Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 11 Reports

Copper Contributor

Act 11 Reports

I need to be able to check the database to see who has and who hasen't ordered in a given period, we enter delivery note numbers in the note section of the database together with product & amount but not everyone enters the data in the same way and I don't think searching this field would really work.

I am thinking that if I set up a dedicated field or fields to enter this info into it would stand more chance of working has anybody any comments or help as to the best way of doing this

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 11 Reports

You're right about the notes. What you suggest is one possibility but unless you are using the opportunities otherwise, I would look into using the opportunities.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

thanks for the reply

I think the oppotunities section would have to be heavily modified to be of use, if I want to retrospectively check who has and who hasen't ordered I and, had been using this section I would be able to see the major projects but we also have what we call packet trade where a customer will order from our catalogue so that sort of info wouldn't be recorded

Platinum Elite Contributor

This may be a reason for you to consider an upgrade to ACT! 2010. The opportunities are made a separate entity in ACT! 2010 and can be extensively modified to meet your needs. I'm working on a database design right now where I will be adding over 100 fields to the opportunities.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129