Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 11/Outlook 2003 Email Issues

Act 11/Outlook 2003 Email Issues

I am currently using Act 2009 version 11 and Outlook 2003 is integrated.  I just recently upgraded to v 11 but have been a long time user of Act and Outlook.  I was excited about the Outlook integration with Act for many reasons!  So I installed the new ACT version and set it up per the KB instructions. Everything works great!  Except my e-mail, I do not get all the functionality I used to get, before I upgraded.  For example, when I start a new e-mail in Outlook I cannot use my mouse to highlight a word.  I have to use all the keys on my keyboard.  The only thing I can do with my mouse is click the icons at the top of the page.  The mouse does not work in my e-mail.

Can someone help me with this, it is very frustrating!

Bronze Contributor

Re: Act 11/Outlook 2003 Email Issues

The first thing I would try is to do a detect and repair in Outlook and see following a reboot if this helps. If this does not help then you might check for updates from the Microsoft website for Office

I use both Outlook 2003 and on another machine  Office 2007 and I am not seeing this particular problem.

Failing this it may be that you need to do a manual remove and reinstall as it sounds like some of the registry keys might be damaged.

Paul Buchtmann Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.