Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 10 integration

Act 10 integration

It sounds like a bunch of you are having problems with ACT email integration.  I can't seem to find a solution on this forum, though, so please forgive if this is already covered somewhere.

I have ACT 10.  I know that Sage only likes to work with Microsoft stuff, but the MS products seem inferior to me so I use Thunderbird and I use Open Office.  I have never been able to use ACT with Open Office.  Anyone here know how to do it?

I have been able to send emails through ACT in the past, but no more.  ACT won't integrate with Thunderbird, but it used to send system mail.  This means that I can only use the plain vanilla features (no HTML, for example) but I guess that Sage had some reason for doing it that way.  Now, however, I can't even send that kind of email.  ACT tells me that it can't find an email system (I don't remember the exact error message, but I suspect that many of you have seen it).  I set up the email from within ACT, configure it, send a test email which works just fine, and then try to send real mail fhrough ACT and am told that there is no email on my computer.  Any ideas?

Thanks for any assistance!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Act 10 integration

There is no way to currently link to Thunderbird or Open Office.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.

Re: Act 10 integration

Thanks for your response!