Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Act 10.0

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Act 10.0

Hello,

Just moved into a new computer. Act is requesting to update to a newer version in order to open the database. Where am I able to download 10.0.3.182? I am not able to do it from Act itself, as it says I already have the latest version (which is not correct) as it was just loaded from the CD.

Thank Much!

Steve

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author onhcet1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Act 10.0

Got it! it was the standard US Gold 10.0.3, All is good! Thank you for your help in this matter.......

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

All the updates for ACT! 2008 are available from the act.com download center. However if your new computer is running Windows 7 or 8 you need to upgrade to ACT! 17.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

The operating sysem is Viista (so not a brand new computer). I went to the download site, the most current version is 10.0.2.191. I installed it, no problem. However my database still will not load, as it is looking for the 10.0.3.182 version ( the current one I am using). Where can I download the 10.0.3.182 version of ACT? Once I get get this (almost) all will be good in the universe!!! I am sure this will solve the issue.

Many thanks again.

Steve

Solution
Accepted by topic author onhcet1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Got it! it was the standard US Gold 10.0.3, All is good! Thank you for your help in this matter.......