03-26-2008 06:50 AM - edited 03-26-2008 06:54 AM
03-26-2008 08:49 AM
03-26-2008 01:41 PM
03-29-2008 08:38 AM
RGB wrote:Thanks for your replies to my issue... I figured it out. I pulled up my event log and found the error messages were related to .NET Framework. I then pulled up my Windows Update log and sure enough, there was an update to .NET Framework that occured the day before these errors began. I uninstalled the update and then I couldn't get anything to work. So then I went back to Microsoft and downloaded .Net Framework 2.0, then a security patch for 2.0 which I didn't have before, then the latest and greatest .Net Framework 3.0. These seems to have resolved the problem.I'm assuming if you're running .NET Framework 1.X and update it to 2.0 it could result in the problem. Just make sure you have 3.0.