Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Access Changed (Greyed Out) in ACT - All Users has been removed from access list

Access Changed (Greyed Out) in ACT - All Users has been removed from access list

[ Edited ]

Running Windows 8. ACT Pro 2011 Version 13. First what I did was soft click a group called "Contacts with updated information" and clicked Modify Group Membership because I wanted to remove all the contacts in this group. The field opened up and I highlighted all the contacts in the right column and used the left arrow to remove the selected contacts back into the ALL CONTACTS designation. Then I pressed OK.

I thought I was done and so I clicked on my Mid-Wilshire group and a popup appeared that said something like "As you sure you want to move .... Contacts here?" and I clicked NO or CANCEL.

Then i went back to the Mid-Wilshire group and noticed that a preview was not showing up on the main screen so I went in and found out in the history that the access had been changed. Now I don't know what to do to get it back to how it was. Please help.

Re: ACT Pro 2011 Version 13 Access list issue

ACT no preview.jpg