Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

About activation of ACT!

About activation of ACT!

Hi all,

I have ACT! 2008. My old notebook was broken as from the table to down and i purchased new one but unfortunately, that has a fabrication HDD unstable failure. From this failure i has been installed OS and all other programs activate (within Act!) several times. Nowadays, when i want to activate Act! open popup window "We are unable to register ACT!. You can continue using ACT! as a trial version for 30 days. To register at a later time, select ''Register'' from the Help menu.

Please advise me how can i activate my ACT! product?

Thanks in advance..

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: About activation of ACT!

[ Edited ]

Hello Seavoice,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community. The issue is with the activation limit for your serial number. Please see your Private Messages for further assistance.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I pleased, and many thanks to you ghollister.

I have the same problem, can you help me please?
Platinum Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello a_c_ford,

If you can send me a Private Message with your serial number I will attempt to reset the activiation limit for you.  To send me a Private Message > click on my username to view my details > then select Send Private Message from the right hand side.

Update - I see in another post that you were able to contact the UK support group and they resolved the issue for you.

Greg Martin
Sage

I am having the same problem with Act! 2009 after I had to replace the user's system board.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Tom

Platinum Super Contributor

Tom,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Please see your Private Notes.

Greg Martin
Sage

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Act! 2013 . Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Dominik

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Dominik,

Are you being prompted to register your Act software again after you have already registered it? There are a number of reasons this can happen.

You might find this knowledge base article helpful to solve your situation: answer id 13727

It's best to always have UAC turned off in windows when it comes to Act. It does list a number of possible resolutions here, however I've found that it is often the damaged windows System files related to Act! registration that causes the problem. That resolution is a little over half way down the article. You may wish to try that sooner, rather than later. 

Hope this helps. :-)

Cherie Buttsworth
ACT! Certified Consultant
Simply PC
cherie@simplypc.com.au

Hi Cherie,

Sorry, but it's doesn't help. I bought few, new laptops and I installed Sage Act. I found this article earlier but in my situation, I didn't have files described in the article also it weird, I can register on new laptop with new system. I think it's the same situation like in earlier posts.  It is possibility to reset the activiation limit for me ?