12-07-2012 11:46 AM
We have a database - I can see in actdiag that it looks like it tried to do a Recovery but the size is 0. I can find the ADF file that has a size so seems to have the information. I tried to perform a database rebuild but it said it could not find any information. Is there any way to get the info from the ADF file?
12-12-2012 08:56 AM
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!
You can try the following:
- Stop the 'SQL Server (ACT7)' service (KB Article 28216)
- Copy the ADF file and 'database files' folder into a different folder
- Start the 'SQL Server (ACT7)' service
- Rename the new ADF and 'database files' folder - ex: add 'New' to the beginning of the name
- Use ACTDiag to attach the new ADF file to SQL (KB Article 27607)
Note: Depending on the version of ACT! you are running, you may need to download the new ACTDiag utility)
- Open the new database using the ADF