Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

Copper Contributor

ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

I have given up trying to get my ACT6 database to transfer to ACT2011.  I have spent far too many hours on this.  Are there any ACT! Consultants willing to try?  Either gratus or a reasonable fee would be OK.  There are just over 3,000 contacts.  I am pretty sure an ACT Consultant could get it to transfer pretty quick as they know what to do.

If not, I'll just stick with ACT6.

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

Most Act! Consultants should be able to do that ... the fee would really depend on things like:
a) Attachments that need to be moved
b) If there is any corruption in the database - Act! 6 could operate while the database was partially corrupt, as long as you didn't need to access those specific areas. Obvious a conversion needs to access the entire database, so will hit them
Nickel Contributor

Re: ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

Make sure you repaire the database before upgrading an ACT! 6 database if you havent done that already.

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11660