Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

I have given up trying to get my ACT6 database to transfer to ACT2011.  I have spent far too many hours on this.  Are there any ACT! Consultants willing to try?  Either gratus or a reasonable fee would be OK.  There are just over 3,000 contacts.  I am pretty sure an ACT Consultant could get it to transfer pretty quick as they know what to do.

If not, I'll just stick with ACT6.

Thanks

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

Most Act! Consultants should be able to do that ... the fee would really depend on things like:
a) Attachments that need to be moved
b) If there is any corruption in the database - Act! 6 could operate while the database was partially corrupt, as long as you didn't need to access those specific areas. Obvious a conversion needs to access the entire database, so will hit them
Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: ACT6 to ACT 2011 Pro I have given up unless an ACT! Consultants is willing to try

Make sure you repaire the database before upgrading an ACT! 6 database if you havent done that already.

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11660