Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT4Advisors will not recognize AM or PM setting when scheduling the time of an activity

SAG

ACT4Advisors will not recognize AM or PM setting when scheduling the time of an activity

My subject line is my problem.  If anyone can help me I would be extremely grateful!!!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT4Advisors will not recognize AM or PM setting when scheduling the time of an activity

SAG

Re: ACT4Advisors will not recognize AM or PM setting when scheduling the time of an activity

Mike-

Thank you for responding.  This is probably a dumb question, but, how do I set my system clock to 24 hours in ACT4Advisors?

Thanks again,

SAG

SAG

Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me how to set my clock in ACT4Advisors so that it recognizes the difference between AM and PM????

When I try to schedule anything like, for example, an activity for 5PM, ACT4Advisors thinks its 5AM!!  I really need help with this and would greatly appreciate anyone in this community responding!!!!!

Platinum Elite Contributor