Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT2010 - Need Download, SQL Server upgraded

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT2010 - Need Download, SQL Server upgraded

[ Edited ]

I need to download ACT2010 again.  I have my original e-mail with the product key and all that but the download link no longer works (which is understandable).  I only had a download version and never got a CD.

I had upgraded SQL Server a while ago and must have not upgraded the server for ACT appropriately.  I've tried to see if there was a way to modify the ACT install for the new SQL Server (2008 R2) but have had no luck.

So, can someone point me to the download link or tell me how I can configure ACT for SQL correctly.

THANKS!!!

BACM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author bacmconsultants
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT2010 - Need Download, SQL Server upgraded

[ Edited ]

Hello BACM,
If you are using a shared database, what build of ACT! 2010 are the other machines using? Go to Help > About ACT! to get this information. Also, please send me your ACT! 2010 serial number via private message, and I will happy to send you the download link. To send me a private message, click my user name on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author bacmconsultants
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT2010 - Need Download, SQL Server upgraded

[ Edited ]

Hello BACM,
If you are using a shared database, what build of ACT! 2010 are the other machines using? Go to Help > About ACT! to get this information. Also, please send me your ACT! 2010 serial number via private message, and I will happy to send you the download link. To send me a private message, click my user name on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.