Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT10: dialog prompt everytime I run program

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: ACT10: dialog prompt everytime I run program

Also, GUSTOV, what is the dialing code / country code that you have entered into the dialog that doesn't appear to stick?

thanks

Matthew McFadden
Highlighted

I'm in Auckland, New Zealand, where the country code is 64 and area code is 09 (or just 9 if calling into New Zealand). I've tried these codes, and also changed the settings to mimic a Washington USA location with a three-digit 202 area code, but the problem persists.
Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Gustov, please check your private email message near the upper right of the screen.

thanks

Matthew McFadden
Highlighted

I have ACT 10 on an XP Pro, SP3 machine and I always get the "for added functionality fill out the windows phone information dialog" modal dialog box. It then pops up the windows phone dialog, I click the X to close it and Act then continues to open. It will not open until I do something with the phone dialog. This is incredibly annoying and I'm ready to pitch act as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2012: phone dialog prompt everytime I run program

Highlighted

Re: ACT10 & ACT 2012 Premium Web: phone dialog prompt everytime I run program

Thank you for that insight.  I have spent too much time trying to disassociate settings with Sage ACT under the Control Panel Default Settings, which of course did not work.