Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT version 10.1

Tom
Copper Contributor

ACT version 10.1

My layout display is so large that it is necessary to use the bottom and side bars to see the complete screen.  How do I get the display size down to a manageable size?  Also how does one design a layout for dfferent resolutions.  I suspect that may be the problem, but don't know how to go about changing it.

Thanks for any help.
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: ACT version 10.1

What resolution do you have your monitor set for? There are two basic layouts provided, one sized for 600 x 600 and the other for 1024 x 768. ACT! Initially defaults to the 1024 x 768 resolution layout but you can change to the 800 x 600 which should resolve your problem unless you have the screen resolution set to 640 x 480.

Roy Laudenslager
Techbenders

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Tuned Listener

Is there a newer version than 10.0? I have 2008 (10.0) Version 10.0.0.237, Hotfix 1, and everytime I try update it tells me I have the latest version.

Nickel Super Contributor

There is a newer version, it is 10.0.1.199
If you would like to update, you will need to download it directly from the website.

Tom
Copper Contributor

There is a 10.1 version for download on the ACT web site. I've also been told by one of their techs that a newer version is due out in the near future.
Tuned Listener

I understand there might be an update available but why would the autoupdater not offer this new version?

This is another problem with what has been a problematic program-each version seems to get worse.

It's still very slow, something I complained about since I was a beta tester on an earlier version.

I have been an Act user since v2.

Thanks