12-10-2015 12:01 PM
One of our users, when he sends an email, the email is recorded in the history, which is fine. However, the contact's name is not correct & a bunch of different characters & code replaces the contacts name in the history section.
We updated from ACT 2011 to v16 in the past year, so the one listed below the one with gibberish was done in the older version. It's only been happening since we updated to v16.
12-10-2015 01:39 PM
That appears to be the unique ID for the contact. If you haven't done so recently try running database maintenance and see if that helps. Most of the linking in the ACT! program is done using the contact unique ID and then the actual name is substituted for display.