Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! v12 column width

ACT! v12 column width

I run ACT! 12.0.409.0 Hotfix 3 with Windows 7.

I can only change column widths in list views in tiny increments, maybe up to 6 or 8 pixels at a time. Anything more than that and the double arrow disappears and the column in ubchanged. I have tried running in the Administrator mode and that didn't help. I also tried the demo database and have the same problem.

Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT! v12 column width

The first thing I would do is update to 12.1 to mke sure you are on the most recent version. What size monitor are you using?

Have you tried double clicking instead of moving as this will expand to the widest entry

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Thanks. I tried each and still have the problem. The double-clicking just re-sorts the list.

I'm using a Dell laptop with a 15" screen.

Bronze Contributor

JC you need to double click on the line between the two columns not in the header

Paul Buchtmann

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Beautiful! Worked perfectly. If I ever get to Australia (and I really want to), I'll buy you a Toohey's Old.

Bronze Contributor

Glad it worked but for the Tooheys Old better a Merlot Smiley Happy

Paul Buchtmann