12-29-2008 02:34 PM
12-31-2008 10:32 AM - edited 12-31-2008 10:33 AM
The following information is provided as a courtesy and is not supported by Sage:
If you would like vertical lines on either side of the page in a Word document, then you can use page borders.
- Go to Format/Borders and Shading
- Click Page Border tab
- Click Box on the left
- On the right in the Preview panel, click the top and bottom lines of the square to remove them. Then choose "Whole Document" in the dropdown.
- Click OK
- You will not see the borders on the screen, but you will see them if you do a Print Preview.
- Click the Page Layout tab at the top of the screen, then click the Page Borders option in the ribbon
- Follow the same steps as in Word 2003 to create the page border
You can do this with a Word template that you are creating from ACT!.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.