Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT notes date/time

ACT notes date/time

Hi all,

We are using ACT 9.0 and I have a question about creating a Note.  Users can create a Note and select a specific date/time, for instance, I create a Note today 5/28/08 at 9:30am but I can change the time and date to an earlier time like 5/20/08 at 12pm.  Is there a way to disable that feature for users other than Administrator?  I've tried changing the user's security role to Browse but it takes the feature to create Notes completely.  What we ultimately want to do is allow users to create a Note and let it tag real date/time.  Thank you in advance for your help.

-afs16554- 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT notes date/time

Not an option currently in ACT! - although the actual create date/time is stored in the database, I think it can only be accessed by an external tool like Crystal Reports or an add-on

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.