Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! for Real Estate Standard 2008

Copper Contributor

ACT! for Real Estate Standard 2008

I am currently using ACT! for Real Estate Version 10.0.1.199
English (United States)

I have encountered many issues getting this up and running properly with Vista and my Palm Treo 755p and Outlook 2003.  I sighed relief that it finally all came together...

HOWEVER!  Now I am missing all Sunday activities on the "My Schedule At-A-Glance" on the Dashboard.  The activities are on the daily calendar and download to my Treo as normal.  This is EVERY Sunday and the only day this occurs on.  How do I fix this?

I have looked through the posts and found one for Act! 2008 but don't know if that will be effective for use with ACT! for Real Estate 2008 Standard.  HELP???

Skip

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! for Real Estate Standard 2008

i have seen this happening on my machine too, don't think there is a fix at this moment

I am in the real estate business also but am currently using ACT 10.  Is the Real Estate version worth trying?

Copper Contributor

Hi, yes I do like the Real Estate version really well.  It takes a little time to get use to the program if you haven't worked with ACT before, but you would pick it up really fast and it will make scheduling and follow-up a snap for you!  I would recommend it for any Realtor that is just starting out or has not become accustomed to a different contact management program.

This bug is just bugging me and can't get a fix for it...

Skip

Copper Elite Contributor

it seems the dashboard works fine in 10.0.2.191 update for both standard and premium version

unforunately there is no 10.0.2 update for real estate at this moment

What are the differences between ACT 2008 and ACT 2008 for Real Estate? I have used Act since 1995 or 96 and like it, but ACT 2008 is selling for $99 and ACT 2008 for Real Estate os almost 3 times that.
Copper Elite Contributor

Go through the following Link:

What is ACT! by Sage for Real Estate 2008