Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT emails into Facebook? How improt or merge or??

ACT emails into Facebook? How improt or merge or??

FAcebook and other social networks say you can import directly from Outlook Address book.  Since I use ACT 10.03as my address book and contact manager how can I automatically enter my ACT email address into Facebook? 

I thought I might be able to import comma delimited files from ACT into Facebook but couldn't find in the ACT manual how to export ACT emails to a comma delimited file.

How do I load email addresses into programs like Facebook without entering manually?

Thanks.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: ACT emails into Facebook? How improt or merge or??

While we don't have an interface directly into those sites, here are the instructions for exporting your contact data from Act! into a Text Delimited/CSV file:

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1388...

This will export all field data from your contacts into the file. 

Another popular feature for creating an Excel spreadsheet is through the Contact List and clicking on the 'Export to Excel' icon.  The columns on the Contact List can be customized to show only the desired fields then use the Export to Excel function.  To customize the columns in the Contact List go to the View menu and select Customize Columns.  The Excel spreadsheet can then be 'Saved As' a CSV file.

Greg Martin
Sage