Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT and inporting HL7 data

ACT and inporting HL7 data

Does anyone know if ACT can receive HL7 data from a seperate Radiology information system.  I'd like to have our RIS (Radiology Information System) be able to push contact info and other details into ACT automatically.  The RIS is used as an operational tool at the hospital to handle everythign from scheduling registration, dictation, transcription etc...

thank you

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT and inporting HL7 data

I haven't seen anything that would import HL7 data to ACT!, but the guys behind itImport might add the facility as a custom function for you.

If it's important, let me know and I'll ask them to quote on it.

Copper Elite Contributor

Hello harsha,

we are the developer of Import-IT, and no up to now we do not support HL7, the good news is that one of our programmers did a Interface a while ago for HL7, so we know what to do, we would need to know what kind of import you have to fullfill.

maybe you can contact me, so we can see what we would have to fullfill to suite your needs

regards

Ingo Lange

ACC since 1995
Developer of Addons for ACT

CrmAddon Factory
+1 203 541 0040

Thanks, how do I contact you, is there an email address or phone number

thank you

Hello,

I just stumbled upon your message and I think I know of a company that can help you out, it is called Pervasive Software. They can help you out with any HL7 data integration.

I hope that you have fixed your problem, but if you haven't I would go with this company.

I just had a look at their site... they have a connector to ACT! according to:

http://ww2.pervasive.com/Integration/Solutions/Pages/PervasiveConnectors.aspx

But they don't say which version... although, even if only ACT! 6.0, they could send it ther, then it could be upgraded with the later versions