Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Ver. 11 -- Installed MS Office 2010 - Need e-mail setup and mail merge help

Tuned Listener

ACT Ver. 11 -- Installed MS Office 2010 - Need e-mail setup and mail merge help

Just installed MS Office 2010 on my system.  I am trying to connect it to Outlook and Mail Merge (Word) files.

It said my e-mail system is not set up.  And when I try to set it up, Outlook is not an option...Any suggestions?

I have ACT for Real Estate Ver 11 and Office 2010 running on a Windows 7 system.

Tuned Listener

Re: ACT Ver. 11 -- Installed MS Office 2010 - Need e-mail setup and mail merge help

FYI:  In My Outlook 2010, I do have My ACT! Address book specified in the Outlook Account Settings in the address directories and Address books tabs

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Ver. 11 -- Installed MS Office 2010 - Need e-mail setup and mail merge help

Hello manonthemoon63,

Unfortunately, Office 2010 is not supported by ACT! 2009, so I'm afraid you will not be able to properly integrate the two applications. We are planning to support Office 2010 in our next release (ACT! 2011). At this time, we do not have any information regarding Office 2010 support for current and prior versions of ACT!.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: ACT Ver. 12 -- Installed MS Office 2010 - Need e-mail setup and mail merge help

I have ACT 2010 VErsion 12 installed along with enterprise edition(final not BETA) of Microsoft Office 2010.  Version 12 does not show Word 2010 as an option.  Is there any hope of a hot fix for this problem?  This is rather urgent or we may be forced to stop using Act.

Re: ACT Ver. 12 -- Installed MS Office 2010 - Need e-mail setup and mail merge help

Hello wmartinf,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. Our developement team is diligently working on Office 2010 compatibility for our current (2010) and upcoming version (2011) of ACT!. Unfortunately, we do not have a timeframe as to when this will happen, but information will be provided in this forum and in our Knowledgebase in the coming weeks as it becomes available.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

We will be providing updates regarding Office 2010 and ACT! 2010 via a special posting in this forum. Please refer to and subscribe to this post to be kept informed of confirmed new information. Click the link below to read and subscribe to the Office 2010 update post:

Microsoft Office 2010 Support for ACT! 2010 Updates

Greig Hollister