Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! V16...Users....

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT! V16...Users....

I think I may have misunderstood.  I just bought my software yesterday.  It is a single user license.  My interpretation of that was that it could be installed on one machine only.  It is installed on only one machine.  However, I did think that multiple people would be able to access the information and all of the data bases.  I thought that in order to do that I needed to set up a new user for each person.  I attempted to setup a new user but when I went back in, now I can't find the new user.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author adpprobookb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! V16...Users....

The ACT! licensing is to the name user but the program can be installed on more than one machine so that a single user can have it installed on both their desktop and laptop computer. For additional users to access the database you will need to buy additional licenses.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author adpprobookb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! V16...Users....

The ACT! licensing is to the name user but the program can be installed on more than one machine so that a single user can have it installed on both their desktop and laptop computer. For additional users to access the database you will need to buy additional licenses.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129