Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT!/Sage customer service

ACT!/Sage customer service

I am a small business owner and rely on ACT! heavily to keep me organized and on the go. Recently, I had a problem with my ACT! 9.0 and Act! for Palm application. At first, the Act! for Palm ran flawlessly but then all of a sudden every time I would try to use the app it would crash my Treo 680. Bummer! But customer service took care of the problem in a matter of minutes. David Lunceford, the customer service tech, accessed my computer remotely, rebuilt the database and a few other tweaks. He was very patient and professional and then showed me how to do the same procedure should it happen again. Thank you David! I'm back in business! Why am I telling you this? Because I find customer service so desperately lacking in the business world these days. It is a breath of fresh air to find a company that takes care of business the way it ought to be done. Thank you ACT!/SAGE!!!
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT!/Sage customer service

Always good to hear a good story about support.

While Sage support can certainly be improved, I find it's certainly not as bad as many other large software companies. The difference, I guess, is that users depend on ACT! for their business more than most other applications and get more stressed when it's not working.
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT!/Sage customer service

Thank you so much for telling us about your customer service experience.

And welcome to the forums where we are building another great source for helping with any ACT! issues you many encounter. Smiley Happy