Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Reader won't install

Copper Contributor

ACT Reader won't install

Attempting to install ACTReader on Win 10 system gives an 0xD0000135 error referencing Xenocode.  Would appreciate any assistance or suggestions.  Have tried running as Administrator with same result.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: ACT Reader won't install

Are you talking about the ActReader program that is included with Act! or is this a 3rd party addon?  If it is an addon you'll need to get with the developer to resolve the issue.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Contributor

The ACT Reader program downloaded from the ACT/Swiftpage website.

Silver Super Contributor

They'll need to update their application in that case.  It's possible that a later version of the ActReader application would work for you.

I uploaded the v17.1 version to my website.  Download it to a folder on your PC and see if it works.

www.snapintools.com/ActReader/actreader.exe

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Copper Contributor

Thanks.  Keeps asking for password, which I enter.  It closes and then asks for a password again.

Silver Super Contributor

Sorry for the late response.  I'm just seeing this now.  You'll probably need to log in to the SQL database using SQL Management Express and manually change the password for the actreader account.

Stan

Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com