Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Pro v17 Timeline Tab Error

ACT! Pro v17 Timeline Tab Error

From the Contact Detail View, clicking on the Timeline Tab in the lower half of the window displacys the following error message, without the quotes; "Error: Invalid recur spec. DayType is 'typed' but no typed day exists in the recur spec." Is this a bug? I am using ACT! Pro version 17.0.151.0 Hotfix 1.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: ACT! Pro v17 Timeline Tab Error

It is most likely bad data in an activity record.  You won't be able to fix it directly yourself although some people have had some success with saving their database to a new database and then using the new database or creating a new database and exporting all of their data to the new database.  You will need to have Act! Database Services fix it or you will need to get an Act! Certified Consultant who works with the SQL databases to fix it.  I can fix it for you but my time would be billable.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!