Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Pro V21 - Group Feature - How can you tell when you added a contact into that Group

ACT Pro V21 - Group Feature - How can you tell when you added a contact into that Group

HI there - my first post so if I do not follow protocol, please kindly let me know!! Wondering, my small company uses Groups alot in ACT, we add contacts to groups (after the group is made)  There is a Create Date - which is when you created the contact you add to the Group and then a Edit date - which I do not know what this is.  However, I want to know if I can add a column or field to have when/date I added that contact to the Group.

I am almost certain the Edit field is not describing when I added the contact to the group, but when the contact may have been edited ----

Any suggestions?ACT group snap shot.PNG

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Pro V21 - Group Feature - How can you tell when you added a contact into that Group

Hi,

you can add additional columns by selecting them under options on the right hand side. See screenshot below. But I doubt that there is an field with the properties you are describing here.

Jan Teske
ACC
jbt consulting
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: ACT Pro V21 - Group Feature - How can you tell when you added a contact into that Group

Sorry but there is no field for this, The fields you can list are from the contacts and of course it could be a member of a number of different groups so no individual field would be able to hold the information although I can see how useful knowing when a contact joined a group could be.