Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT!Pro V 16.1 doesn't 'see' Outlook 2013

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT!Pro V 16.1 doesn't 'see' Outlook 2013

[ Edited ]

I've been unsuccessfully trying to get Outlook 2013 working with ACT! Pro. I migrated from an old computer running the same version of ACT! Pro with Outlook 2010. Now when I try to set up my email, the only option is Internet mail. I've scoured the help area but haven't seen any answers. I'm running the 32 bit version of Outlook 2013. My version of ACT! Pro is 16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 2.

Any ideas? I run my business on ACT and keep tons of important emails in Outlook, so I need this to work! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jeffdc
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: ACT!Pro V 16.1 doesn't 'see' Outlook 2013

Finally have a solution (and hope this helps to anyone in the future). I had to go into Windows Control panel and have the system 'repair' my installation of Office 2013. After it did that, ACT in turn ran a 'repair' program. Then finally it was able to see and use Outlook. So everything works now! Yes!

View solution in original post

All Replies

Any ideas, folks? I also tried the fix mentioned on the ACT/Office 2013 compatibility page, but it didn't seem to do anything. 

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Jeff,

when you have a working outlook profile but act! is not seeing outlook, then you did probably install (upgrade) outlook after installing act!. you need to uninstall act! and reinstall it, as it checks what outlook is installed while the install process and adds the appropriate  dll´s for the right outlook version while the install of act!

regards

ingo lange

www.crmaddon.com

ACC since 1995
Developer of Addons for ACT

CrmAddon Factory
+1 203 541 0040

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for your suggestion. I just uninstalled using Window's Uninstall feature in Control Panel (I'm running Windows 8.1). Then I reinstalled ACT. No luck. ACT still doesn't 'see' Outlook. My only option is still Internet mail.

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

Jeff

Solution
Accepted by topic author jeffdc
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Finally have a solution (and hope this helps to anyone in the future). I had to go into Windows Control panel and have the system 'repair' my installation of Office 2013. After it did that, ACT in turn ran a 'repair' program. Then finally it was able to see and use Outlook. So everything works now! Yes!