Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Pro 2012

Nickel Contributor

ACT Pro 2012

Is anyone running 2012 and do you have any comments / feedback? Likes? Dislikes? Issues?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Pro 2012

So far so good on our end.  We are still testing the google sync.  The first time I did it I duplicated my 300 contacts I was testing with.  The next time I set it up, it seemed to work perfect the first time.

I also think the product is faster on the same hardware than ACT! 2010 or 2011.  I would say about 10% faster overall.  Just enough for me to notice.

I am still testing the web product (which is part of premium not pro) and the jury is stll out on that one.

just my $0.02.

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic
Bronze Super Contributor

So as to help frame the context of your question - what version are you using now?

If you are using ACT! 2006, than 2012 should be a no brainer.  If you are using 2011, well then that is another matter and will require a finer assesment of needs...

Nickel Contributor

I am running 2011 and just received my automatic upgrade notice for 2012. Is there any reason I should not upgrade?

Bronze Super Contributor

If you have rights to the software, you will ultimately want to upgrade.

You might want to sit tight for a bit just to see if anything shakes out.  Or, if you have the option, install on a test machine and play a bit until you feel like you're not going to hit any speed bumps...