Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Pro 2012 Installation Troubleshooting Help Needed

ACT Pro 2012 Installation Troubleshooting Help Needed

Can someone help me-here is the error message I received when installing ACT Pro 2012.

At the SQL Server 2008 R2 Installation phase I received this:

"C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.  Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

Please help me finish the installation-thanks!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Pro 2012 Installation Troubleshooting Help Needed

Hello rockecharlie,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. If you browse to that location, is the "\pnrpnsp.dll: file present? Also, what operating system does your machine use?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Windows Vista 64?

Platinum Elite Contributor

If you browse to that location, is the "\pnrpnsp.dll: file present?. Also, you may to ensure User Account Control (UAC) is disabled. Instructions to do this in Vista are in this KB article:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2022...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.