Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Pro 2011 running but can't see on screen

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT Pro 2011 running but can't see on screen

Yesterday ACT hiccupped when I tried to start it.  The Welcome screen showed up but not the login box.  I x’d out and restarted ACT and it seemed to start correctly but everything had re-set to default.  Also, when I tried to send an email from a contact page it told me there was no email client.  I used the wizard to tell it Outlook was my email client again.  Later in the day I had to restart my computer once again and this time when I tried to turn on ACT it popped up the login box but no Welcome screen and once I logged in, even though I could tell ACT was on it does not show up on my screen.  I hit alt+l then n and the search name box popes up so I know ACT is running but still not visible on my screen.  I’ve restored to an earlier time and still no luck.  What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author VHFSales
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Pro 2011 running but can't see on screen

Hello VHFSales,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. See if the information in this Knowledgebase article helps:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2380...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author VHFSales
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Hello VHFSales,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. See if the information in this Knowledgebase article helps:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2380...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thank you very much for fast response!  It was out of viewing area which is what I thought it was, I just had no idea how to get it back.

Were all of these articles eliminated?  I am experiencing this same problem and cannot find the referenced article using the link.  Thanks, Dave

Many of the links here reference the Sage web site and those links are no longer valid. However the document ID number is valid on the Swiftpage/ACT! knowledgebase. Just search for the ID number.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you - found what I needed!