Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0

ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0

I have ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0.  Is that the same as SP1?  And can I apply the Hot Fix?  I have to drag attachments to emails in ACT, but now it appears that the attachments get stripped before the receiver gets it?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0

Hello Rocky747,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Yes, build 13.1.111.0 has Service Pack 1 applied.  You can apply the current Hot Fix (6) to address the issue with attaching files to an email message.  Here is the article for downloading/applying the Hot Fix: KB Article 27440

If attachments are being stripped from the email, that would be a different issue.  Generally we see this with anti-virus/security software.  Test by sending yourself several different types of attachments, to determine if it is a particular type that is affected.

Greg Martin
Sage

I applied the Hotfix(6) update and sent an email with attachment.  The attachment shows up on my Blackberry phone but not in my email inbox.  My email client is Thunderbird.  I know many of my customers don't get the attachments as well.  Any setting in Norton that should be changed?

Thank you

Platinum Super Contributor

Since the attachment was received on the Blackberry, and perhaps some' of your customers also receive them - it shows that the sending of the email is occurring correctly. The issue would then be on the receiving end.

Does this happen with all types of attachments, or a specific type? Test sending yourself emails with different types to see if any are successful.

When the email is received, does it indicate that an attachment is there, but you just can't open it (perhaps 0kb size)?
Greg Martin
Sage