Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Pro 2011 Re-Installation Problems

ACT! Pro 2011 Re-Installation Problems

Desktop PC crashed/froze so was forced to do a F10 system restore which reinstalled XP but saved all prior files/programs, including ACT 2011 which had been working fine.  Although the ACT icon/shortcut was still on desktop it would not allow entry to problem and said I had to reinstall program.  I went back to my download link which saved to a Winzip folder which I extracted.  It required I first install XP SP3, which was quite the effort, and IE7.  After extracting the winzip files it opened the Installation DVD window.  I clicked the Install Sage Act Pro 2011 button.  After a few minutes of download it said that .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 needed to be installed.  I clicked yes and it installed and required a restart.  PC rebooted but got Error windows for "InetClnt.dll" and "c:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll" each could not be loaded.  I exited both warning boxes and the Installshield window comes up again.  I hit reinstall again, which again required installation of the .NetFramework again and then restart.  It just continues to cycle in this fashion without completing the ACT! Pro 2011 installation.

I am at the limit of my computer proficiency so any suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks! Smiley Sad