08-10-2015 10:36 AM
I recently upgraded to Windows 10. ACT Pro seems to be pretty compatible with Windows 10 so far. Unfortnuately, whenever I attempt to open attachment in a contact's history, the program crashes and closes. Has anyone yet experienced this? If so, any success in fixing the issue. Thanks.
08-10-2015 10:40 AM
09-15-2015 07:42 PM
I have found this solution which is actually applicable to ACT 17 but it has worked for me on ACT! Premium 16.2
Please click below for the solution.
If any queries, let me know if I can help.
10-05-2015 12:52 AM
Following is another solution which I tested and is working correctly.
1. Open File Location for ACT! Premium.
2. Right Click on ACT! Premium file and select Properties.
3. In the Compatibility Tab, select 'run in compatible mode in Windows 8'
4. Also select 'Run As Administator'.
5. Press Okay and Close the windows.
6. Start ACT! Premium and it should be working correctly and attaching documents.
7. If any questions, feel free to reply to me and I will help you out.
10-06-2015 03:50 PM
Muneesh Kumar -
Thanks for the effort but this did not work on Win 10 x64 or x32. I've advised my client to upgrade to 17 (even though they just bought v16 in Jan of 2014) to work around this issue. If you have any other ideas, please let me know.